viernes, 18 de abril de 2014

KINDAN VAMPIRE ~SHIBARA NO KENJA~ [ENGLISH]

Hi everybody!! This time I've got the pleasure to bring you a joint translation!! Razu-san has been working very hard on Kindan Vampire Series, she provided us the TL for Rudolph and Alex, and then decided to work on Oscar's volume too (don't forget to visit her blog ^^). I must thank her for inviting me to the project -this is one of my favorites series so I was happy to contribute with as little as I could-, and also for being so patient with me, since it took me quite some time to finish with my part and still had to go under several corrections! But well, practice makes perfect, right? haha =P
With nothing more to say for the time being I'll leave the translation here. Enjoy! =D


*************************************

KINDAN VAMPIRE – SHIBARA NO KENJA

The Sage of the Purple Rose
Oscar von Weiseheldenburg (CV: Kuroda Takaya)


CHAPTER 1: ILLNESS THAT LEADS TO DEATH

Track 01 – Invitation from the Sage in the Church
Kindan Vampire, Shibara no Kenja.

*saying from afar* Good morning, Miss. *come closer* Good morning, Miss. Oh, young lady. I always meet you. Are you coming here to pray as usual? You are wondering why I remember that. You always wear black outfit. Somehow it’s impressive for me. There is not much devoutee like you nowadays. Did you know? It seems like revolution is spreading in Europe. Well, it’s considered inappropriate to talk about that in this place. It’s a place for anyone looking for salvation from God. Just like me, and you.

[01:17] Your eyes are beautiful. But such beautiful eyes bear a deep despair. Would you like to talk about it with me? You can feel lighter if you share it. An illness? A severe one? Uhm, would you like to come to my house? It sounds a bit weird but, to be quite frankly with you, my house is a place where people with severe illness spend their time. I’m not a doctor but, I have such a medical vocation.

[02:12] Well, I’m glad that you will come. The address is *tearing up a paper* here. If you are lost, just ask for ‘the house of purple rose’ that belongs to Oscar von Weiseheldenburg. That’s my name. Hmm, the time is, better not too late in the night. Well, if you excuse me. May God bless you. See you later.
-Razu&Suzu-

Track 02 – The House of Purple Rose
Ah, you really come, Princess. I’ve been waiting for you. There is no other patient so I really have nothing to do at the moment. How is your condition? The pain is awful? It must be. Pain is the symptom of this illness. The pain and the illness could break human into pieces. However, human can never resist, as long as they are still human. That’s the reason why I open this place. People call this place the House of Purple Rose.

[01:00] There is something I need to tell you in the first place. I don’t have the power to heal your illness. But I can ease your pain. To be honest, I can draw vampire’s blood and use some magics. My power is quite weak among the members of my family but, combining my skill and medicinal herb I might be able to hold down your pain. My skill is a little bit different from the usual medical art. 

[01:47] This might surprise you at first but, who knows you might be lucky. Will you be okay to take it easily? What did you say? You don’t have anyone to hold on to anymore? Don’t say such a lonely thing. God is always watching you. But I thank you for believing and entrust yourself to me. You are really brave.
-Razu&Suzu-


Track 03 – Healing Spell
First of all, please drink this medicine. Good girl. Now please close your eyes, and breathe slowly. Inhale.... exhale.... slowly... you can feel the air filling your chest. Slower... take it easy... yeah, just like that. While you are breathing, can you feel that your body becomes more relax? Your body gets warmer. Even your arms and your fingertips gradually warm up. You are all warm now... it’s proving that you’re listening to my skill. Let’s continue.

[01:50] I will slowly erase your pain. Now I will blow my magic breath into your body. The pain will disappear in the spot where I blow my magic breath into. I’ll go on. *blowing in the right ear* I’m getting to the right side of your body. *blowing in the left ear* this side, too. I will be getting to your left side as well. Your body will gradually go numb. The pain has subsided, hasn’t it? *to your right ear, to your left as well*

[03:35] Oh Princess, why are you so beautiful? As if you are princess of a noble birth. Even the pain of your lengthy illness can’t take away your beauty. Oh, in this lips... oh no, it can’t be. This power, after all it’s the witch thing. I shall not drown into it.
-Razu&Suzu-

Track 04 – Pain in the mouth softly goes numb
How are you now? Has the pain gone? “It’s quite comfortable now, but still painful in several places.” Oh, so it is. Well, it can’t be helped; I will use a stronger power. Please believe me. I’ll make sure not to lose control of my power this time. Now I will pour my power to your painful spot. Tell me where it hurts. Your right fingertip? Okay. I’m sorry, did I surprise you? But to reach the pain is not enough with just breathing into it. That’s why I’m pouring my power directly from my mouth. I’m sorry. It’s because my power is weak.

[01:24] The other painful spot? In your left fingertip, too? Okay. Your back? Okay. The next? Oh, in the stomach. Around here? A little lower? Okay. Then? You also have a headache? Both in the left and right? Okay then. What a lovely face... oh, no I should not! I’m sorry. Now please slowly open your eyes. Yes, slowly... how is it now? Feel much better? It’s been a while for you to be at ease like this? Ah, I’m really glad to hear that. Would you believe that I am a vampire with this? Eh, you believed me from the start? *laugh* you’re such a strange person.

[03:10] I wish that you can come here everyday. The effect of my skill only last for a day. Let’s see, the time shall be... ah, you can come anytime you like. As I’ve told you earlier, there is currently no other patient.
-Razu&Suzu-

CHAPTER 2: EXISTENCE, TIME AND VAMPIRE

Track 05 – The pocket watch is still ticking
Well then, this is the end of today’s therapy session, Princess. You did your best. Hm, you’re wondering why I keep calling you ‘princess’... Well, that’s because you’re beautiful but, if you dislike it then I’ll stop. You’re fine with it? I’m glad. Just like a princess, how if you try wearing dress other than black? Oh, so it’s because you lost your little sister. I’m sorry to hear that.

[00:56] By the way, how is your pain? If the pain gets stronger, call me immediately. The effect will gradually weaken as time goes by. However, the use of both this therapy and medicine might work. That’s why, gradually... err... uhm, not just about breathing into the painful spot, seems like I need to lick directly to it. Will you oppose it? You won’t? Oh, so it is, I’m relieved. Since it’s a therapy, then it can’t be helped.

[01:53] Today’s session ends here. Thank you. Okay, for tomorrow’s appointment time... Hm? Is there something? Are you curious with my watch? Oh, my bad. I said ‘boku’ to refer myself (1). Well, it’s important to keep my dignity in front of the patient, isn’t it? I just thought that it’s kinda childish to refer myself with ‘boku’.  Hey, don’t laugh! *he laughs himself, then sigh* But you can smile brightly just now. The way you’re smiling happily like that is so pretty.

[02:38] Eh? I’m cuter, you said? O-oh, so that’s it. *sigh* well, can’t be helped. Guess that I should just drop formality in front of you. Well, what was we’re talking about? Oh, my watch. It’s a quite good item, isn’t it? It’s German watch. Actually, I was born in French but my family came from German. It was the city of Weiseheldenburg. You are asking why my name is the same with the city name. Well, I’m related by blood but somehow it’s something I’m uncomfortable with. Since it’s an old family and...

[03:45] Uhm, lots of things happen. I just went back once and that’s when I got this watch. When I was asked what I want for a farewell gift, I said a watch, and here it is. Actually it would be better if it’s just something even more ordinary but, as long as I can confirm time, I can feel that death is getting closer to me. A watch that is useless for my mother, father and any other member of the family, but it’s important for me. I’m sorry. It must be difficult for you to understand what I am saying.

[04:36] Hm? You feel like you understand it? You don’t know about the details but you understand the feeling of checking how much time left before the end of your life. So it is. That might be it. Even though you’re human...You can stare at the time to death; you are far stronger than me. If it’s you, then you won’t be taken away by despair. You might be able to confront the fate given by God. Well... since today’s session is over, you can go home.

[05:23] Eh? You’re not going home? Why? Because you see the same despair in my eyes, and you want me to tell the reason, you said. It’s because talking could make you feel better. *laugh* You got me. That was my line, wasn’t it? Yes, Miss. I understand. I will tell you my story, Princess. This is a story of human, the limited time, and one thing about despair.

Note:
(1) "boku" is an informal way to refer as I, therefore using such when formality is required, as Oscar considers it must be, since he even speaks about dignity, it might be seen as childish as it's okay for children not to be able to tell the difference.
-Razu&Suzu-

Track 06 – Idealism of the Youth
I was born in the suburb of Paris. My father is someone who has ever been in the middle of the war. Many people from the noble rank came to my house. It seems like they came for consultation. I loved books more than anything. I spent all day with my father reading me books in German and English. I was a little kid doing all his best trying to understand those books. My father all alone taught me many elementary lessons. Somehow I managed to fully understand his lessons. Something like, “Gutenabend, Fräulein. Wie, bitte.“ (Good evening, Miss. Yes, please)

[00:52] In my father’s lesson, there were many kinds of books. From that time I started to grow. There was one book that I read, that became my destiny. It was a book about human’s rational. The author was an unimpeachable genius. But I wasn’t interested. I thought it used more logic than belief. Since it’s against my belief, I chose to study philosophy. That’s why I went to German. Then, I never thought that something would happen.
-Razu&Suzu-

Track 07 – The Seized City of Roses
Just when I arrived in German, I got arrested. The cause was my name. At that time, I didn’t know that “Weiseheldenburg”was quite famous in the political world. I was assumed to be a swindler by using that name. They arrested me and took me to Weiseheldenburg. However, the accusation was soon cleared. The other family member is immediately able to tell that I am one of them.

[00:40] I am given to the city but I wasn’t welcomed there. My father had a conflict with the family. Nevertheless, it was a beautiful city. Full of roses, and in my hometown, I knew that I had a cousin the same age as me but, I couldn’t meet him. It seemed that he went on a journey when I came so we passed on each other. I wanted to see him but, he’s the kind of person who loves adventure, which was quite the opposite of me.

[01:23] Then, my family told me a terrible truth. I knew that I am one of a vampire. My family has the eternal youth that my father, my mother stays young. But I am the only one who is different. All members of my family grew up with the same pace as any other human when they were kids. But they stop growing at a certain age. Their power gets stronger while the appearance stays young. Even the lord of Weiseheldenburg, no matter how old he is, he looks like a young man.

[02:24] Only my time is still running. Still, my time is slower than ordinary human being. That’s all. This is an exceptional case in my family. No matter how weak the blood is, this case is nearly impossible to happen. It was said that the cause of it was a curse that fell upon me. They didn’t tell me the details of the curse. It seems to have something to do with my father’s conflict with the family. After hearing that fact, I fell into despair. In order to run away, I became totally into studying.
-Razu&Suzu-

Track 08 – Emperor, or Dialectical Mental World
I was trying to find a way to save myself by studying a lot. I wanted to be saved so much that I learned seminary. But still I can’t find a way to salvation. At that time, there was a big revolution, just around the time of succession of the emperor, I returned to France. Of course my family was worried about me but to be honest, I was interested in the man who had just become the emperor. The philosophers are so much absorbed in the emperor who was the epitome of world history.

[00:55] Then, I came to know the emperor and he invited me to the court. I told you that my father was involved in (something), didn’t I? My father’s era was a very old time but, somehow I heard that the emperor was interested in the Weiseheldenburg family. It was particularly about the eternal youth life. That was because the emperor has an illness. I thought it was the best for me to come back to France.

[01:43] Well, due to several things that happened and the existence of dangerous figure, my father apparently didn’t wish to stay close to the court. It might be different with the philosophers who are harmless. Unfortunately, I didn’t have that eternal youth with me. The emperor was desperate. But since my power was quite effective to ease his pain, he let me stay beside him as a replacement for doctor. The treatment I did to you was part of my research at that time. Hey, don’t be so surprised. Don’t get it wrong. I didn’t lick him at all. Humpf. He was a highly intelligent man. Even though he had killed many people, I liked him.

[02:54] We talked a lot about many things, even about my cousin who is the same age as me. It seemed that my cousin was a soldier in America (refers to Rudolf in volume 3). He was the hero of the American Revolution War. The emperor complained about how much he wanted to meet my cousin, but he shut himself in the hometown and stayed unreachable. However, no one ever dreamt that the emperor would have such fate await him.
-Razu&Suzu-

Track 09 – Exile
He didn’t want to give up being an emperor. Even in the restricted, no, the remaining time, he stood forward and fought. I was against his decision to keep fighting but, we had different point of view. I took a distance from him. He kept fighting but, at some point he got shot and tore apart. He never gave up. In order to become the emperor again, while he was sent into exile, he made a conspiracy.

[01:08] Then, (something happen) but his body can no longer handle any battles. When he engaged in fateful fight, his enemy torn him down and sent him to the South to make sure he can never come back. However, it wasn’t necessary. His illness is already in the terminal stage. Somehow at that time, he asked to meet me as a priest. This was really a weird talk. I wasn’t even a clergyman.

[02:11] We once distrusted each other but, it’s been a long time ago. I agreed to meet him again since I care about his condition more than anything. But it’s all too late. Even though I ease his pain, it’s no longer effective. His mentality has fallen inside the pain. The high pride he had and his strong soul was defeated by the illness. He gave up. Such sight engraved in my heart. Then I happened to follow that fate. Except my family members... yes, the fate of every human being.
-Razu&Suzu-

Track 10 – Smile of Blue Rose
After the emperor’s death, I was sent back to France. I build a monastery there for patients with terminal illness. I tried to make them at ease as much as possible, so they will spend their remaining days at peace. One day, there was a visit from Weiseheldenburg man (refers to Alex of volume 6). That was the man who defeated the emperor. That man said that he wanted to know the last moment of the emperor. They could only meet in battlefield, but he thought of the emperor like a friend. He heard the last moment of the emperor, and he murmured “Danke” which means ‘thank you’. When I saw that he silently shed a single tear, I knew that he’s being honest to say thank you.

[01:09] Which reminds me, that emperor also looked happy when he talked about that man. Even though that man defeated him twice and crushed his dream into pieces, maybe it’s just the nature of any soldiers. That man looked at this building and he said that he wanted to give a present. At that time, this place was still a mess and somehow I just asked a rose from Weiseheldenburg.

[01:50] That man looked bewildered but he eventually laughed and gave his consent. I thought of having the rose that the emperor liked. That man asked what color I wanted, and then I said, “Purple”. Well, I didn’t know whether such color existed or not but, that man said any color is possible if you ask the lord. Even such an impossible blue rose could bloom, somehow that man laughed.

[02:32] The flower language of purple rose is pride, that people here would be able to face death with pride. Before I knew it, this place then becomes “The house of purple rose” and I was called the Sage of Purple Rose. But I’m not a sage. Even though I’m looking for a way to face my despair until now, I’m still unable to find it anyhow. Then, somehow I met you here.
-Razu&Suzu-

CHAPTER 3: ALL ALONE AHEAD OF DESTINY

Track 11 – Inescapable pain
Well, this is my story. That's right. If I talk you'd probably calm down a little. What's the matter? The pain attacked you suddenly. You've got a string of beads. Could it be... this is... the illness is spreading worse  than I thought. I have no choice, I have to use a stronger magic. Wait. You are in pain now, aren´t you? Well, close your eyes. It might hurt, but take a deep breath, slowly. Slowly. That's right. Slowly. And, collect your senses. Take in my strength. Here I go. *kiss* This way, the magic will directly wash out and the effect will be much stronger. It should be able to stop the pain.

[01:25] Now, here too. *kiss* How was it? Can you feel my magic? Now, feel it more. Here I go. Well, first, here. *kiss* Next, here. *kiss* and here. *kiss* Ah, over here too. *kiss* You've got a fever here too, huh? *kiss* How is it? It seems you can still resist? Well done. Good girl. Now, next is from behind. *kiss* From under too. Now, I'll go here as well. And here. Not forgetting this part as well. *kiss* Resist a little more. *kiss* for last...*kiss* well done, good girl. You did well. How was it? Did you calm down? I'm glad.
-Razu&Suzu-

Track 12 – The Answer to the Question, the Way of Speaking to the Princess 
But this will ease your pain for just a moment.If it wasn't for this illness this force would have never shown. My power is no longer effective beyond this. Why are you laughing? Eh? Thanks to me you got hope; that you might go to Heaven peacefully. Why do you say such a thing!? No, that’s the way it should be.That was supposed to be my ideal. Still, why am I this disturbed? Why? Why? Why are you so calm? Even though you don’t have much time left.

[01:01] Exactly because there’s not much time left and I’m closer to the cruel destiny is that I got hope; and that I can put my soul at peace. How can you say such a thing! All this long time I've been searching for an answer. Is it you that I've found? Are you that person? Are you my destined person I've been searching continuously? As I thought, you are my princess. Even so, if I had to lose you now, you don’t mind, you said? Cut it! Don't let me all by myself! Don't make me hopeless. If I weren’t this hopeless, I should’ve been able to find happiness.

[02:16] As expected, you're really something. That's right, because I taught such; I cannot allow myself to be captured by despair. Still, still. If only I had strong power like the other members of my family. Damn it. There is one other way, though. What is the other way, you asked?That is to add you up to my family. But, I can't do that. It’s impossible with my magic power. In order to use my magical power to make you a familiar as I said, there are conditions. One is already satisfied, yet I wonder if the other will be satisfied as well.

[03:21] If I fail, you will lose your remaining life. Was I to kill you with my own hands would be dreadful. Aaa. I'm just scared. What are you doing? Praying? At such a time. No, it is precisely at such times that people will rely on God. Please God, save my princess I beg you. I understand. You and I together will fight against destiny. It'll be done with a kiss.

[04:21] I'll deposit a contract kiss. I shall be able to turn the one I love into my family. My parents and their parents did so. They obtained eternal life. In order to do it there are conditions. But that is to love. I’ll clearly say it to you, I love you.If it were to be the case that you loveme back then the condition would be fulfilled. That's how it is. Then, with this kiss I shall make you part of my family. *kiss* *drinks blood*  
-Razu&Suzu-

Track 13 – Awakening
Are you awake? I'm glad! I'm really glad. With this you've joined in my family. Maybe you’re different from me, you might be able to have an eternal life. The difference is getting wider. Even so, are you okay with that? As expected, my princess would frankly accept it. *kiss* That’s maybe because I found the method of the curse. That must be. Hope mustn't be thrown away. You taught me that. My little princess is a sage, isn't she?

[01:10] You know, when you are able to walk again, there’s a place I want to visit, you should rest a little more time. *kiss* What was it, you say? It's a good night kiss. Again, you say? There's no helping it. Then, once more. *kiss* Bonsoir, mademoiselle.
-Razu&Suzu-

Track 14 – Purifying Vow
Well, we've arrived. Here it is. The church where we first met. Here, in front of God we are going to make a vow of love. A cursed relative like me cannot give you a wedding ceremony but an eternal vow kiss is permitted, right? So, accept this. With the rose-shaped ring you've become my partner. Now, here we shall vow.

[05:50] In sickness as in joy and sadness.In wealth as in poverty. I will love you. I will respect you. I will be your comfort. I will be your assistance. Till death do us part I will love you. I yearn for the both of us to live together. Thank you. Once more let's kiss as a vow in front of God. *kiss* Good, let's go back home.  
-Razu&Suzu-

CHAPTER 4: SOMETIMES LIKE A FOOL

Track 15 - As a Newlywed for the Very First Time
Well, we are a married couple before god. So, let's not refrain ourselves anymore. What refrain am I speaking of, you say? It's obvious, isn't it? That you've become mine. Then, close your eyes. *kiss* That's right. A kiss.Once more. *kiss* More. *kiss* And then, *sigh* it's no good. I can’t hold it. More and more, I can't help the urge to touch you more. So let's get intimate over there.*chuckles*

[01:05] Not where you alwayslay down while in medical treatment. In my bed of course. What am I going to do, you ask? You know it, don't you? It’s not about relieving your pain. I'll do more pleasant things. Then, I’ll also lay down beside you. Now, come closer, I'll be your arm pillow. How is it? The warmth of someone’s arm feels good, right? I will kiss you now. Right here. *kiss* Then, here. *kiss* Here as well. *kiss* What an inviting ear. *kiss* Oh no…

[02:19 ] No, it is okay as many times as I lick it, isn't it?. Then, once again. *kiss* I will kiss you here as well. *kiss* Why has it become hot, you say? It's because that's the magical power of kisses. This time I will make you feel even better than ever. Relax. Well, here it goes too. *kiss* You really are cute, aren't you? I will lick this part too. *licks* And, here. *licks* Does it feel good? Is this the first time for you to feel this way? It's still too soon for you. Hey, give me back my monocle. The eyesight of my right eye, the side I wear it, is weak. I can't admire your fine figure. C'mon, give it back. *laughs* You're embarrassed. That side of you it is also cute. *kiss* But there's more. I should punish you for teasing me. Then, this time you'll hug me. Strongly, strongly. Me being here, this existence concedes quite the time. That's right. It feels so good. To think my princess is such a delicate, tender creature.
-Razu&Suzu-

Track 16 – Vampire Awareness
Ahhh, I’m so thirsty. Well, you asked if it’s the thirst of blood. This is the first time I realized that I am a vampire. I want to suck you so much I can’t hold myself. While I was kissing you, my thirst as a vampire is unbearable. You got it? Stay still. Yeah, just like that. *sucking, licking, here and there. Bear with it*

[02:03] Uhmm, your blood is so delicious. It’s so sweet and mellow. It’s melting, isn’t it? It seems to melt in my magical power. Tell me. You told me clearly, didn’t you? What a good girl. Then, I’ll suck your blood a little bit more. *well...*
[03:39] Ahh... by sucking the blood, we are getting closer to each other...  
-Razu&Suzu-

Track 17 – Till Death Do Us Part
To tell the truth it's the first time I experience this feeling of utter fulfillment. *kiss* That's right, being able to live together as well as to meet someone saves people from despair, doesn't it? I've got the feeling we'll find the entrances to the answer. That's why I want to be by your side always. Till our life divides us both. I'll be yours for all the eternity. *kiss*

[00:47] Let's go find the answer together. Again we’ll have a vow kiss. *kiss* I wonder if this time the kiss will come from you? It can't be? Why? Because you're not used to? Mmm, then, first let's make you grow accustomed. Close your eyes. *kiss* Your lips are soft. Come, come closer. Your breath gradually becomes sweeter, and your body gets warmer. *kiss* *chuckles* Thank you.

[02:00] Being with you like this makes me really happy. Can I love you more? I want us to always be tied together. From today you will forever be mine. I thank you for choosing me. I love you. From now on let's live happily forever and ever. I want you to smile by my side. Ichliebedich.Je t'aime. I will whisper words of love to you anytime and in any languages. I love you. For all the eternity.

Kindan Vampire, Shibara no Kenja.
-Razu&Suzu-

Track 18 – Theme Song: Akatsuki no Shouka (Ode to the Dawn)
Please refer to this link for lyric and translation^^ Credit goes to Issha-san (meet her in Tumblr)

CHAPTER 5

Track 19 – Free Talk
Thank you very much for buyingKindan Vampire Shibara no Kenja. I'm Kuroda Takaya, the voice for Oscar Weiseheldenburg. I will do my best so that everybody enjoys the free talk as well. Kindan Vampire, Kindan for short was recorded using dummy head mic. For everyone to enjoy the free talk it'll be use the dummy head mic during the recording. I wonder which way it will make you more excited during the talking. There are many ways. 

[00:42] I wonder if from behind. Here, should I talk from behind? How is it? Ne, which side is your weak spot? In this way, my vampire self. Can you feel it here? Does it make you shiver from this side? If it was me where would I like to be sucked from, I wonder? The left front part of the neck. Aah, from the front that would be. If I Kuroda Takaya were to suck the blood I'd do it from behind. Hugging from behind and to the right side of the neck, I think from behind the hair can be reached.

[01:26] How was it to act the role of a vampire? Occasionally I thought I'd like to act a vampire so I felt happy. Somehow I longed for a vampire role, I guess. I want to do this, I thought. Because I want to do it so badly I'll give my best. Therefore I was okay with it. No, that's not what I mean(2), but I always thought I wanted to make a vampire role so I was happy.

[01:58] Then, what were your feelings acting Oscar? You see, there is sorrow, and the curse of growing old is kind of sad. Somehow he gives you the feeling of being very gentle. That made me feel I had to match his gentleness and the deepness he shows, that way I performed him. What were your thoughts about the character's design? First, his illustration suits him well. I couldn't lose in talk to this illustration, it was done beautifully.

[02:53] You know, the lines of Oscar's talk were filled with greatness, but they contained pain, and illness; there were moments when I thought his personality was going to crumble. It seemed we were going to witness his crumbling, some of the phrases felt that way. That's why, even when having a lot of things to be burdened with, a serious illness, or many more, how much effort not to crumble he went through. The phrases were very real-like; the scenario also suited him well.

[03:32] Therefore, I intended to give my best when acting his character, but if everyone enjoyed and considered I did a good job it'd be good if you recommend it to others. To have an excelling end, on the official twitter, the staff asked for some lines that you wanted Oscar to say. Now I'm going to choose some of them and whisper it with the dummy head mic.

[04:11] Young miss, wait before me, today it's okay if we stick together. I want you to show your real self only to me and no other. I'm serious. *chuckles* Young miss, take responsibility please. *kiss* You are my very Princess, even if you did something cruel I'd still wish to share eternity with you. I want to take you away this much. *kiss* My cute princess. Is there something that troubles you? If it's for my cute princess' sake I'll give all my knowledge, were the worries to persist we'd look for a solution through the path of love.  

[05:14] *chuckles* What's wrong? It's somewhat cute, you having a nightmare this late at night. Eh? That's why you want to sleep with me tonight. That's troublesome. Don't you think I'm way scarier than that dream? Be ready to stay awake all night, okay?

[05:41] Alright, those were all the phrases. How was it? Did you enjoy them? Thank you for submitting so many beautiful phrases. Danke schön. Thank you. Unfortunately it's time to say goodbye. Thank you very much for listening to the very end. Please continue your support to Oscar from Kindan Vampire,Shibara no Kenja. This was Kuroda Takaya. Auf wiedersehen. Finally, I want to leave you a message from Oscar. Please, listen to it.

[06:24] Oya. What's the matter? You haven't been able to sleep yet? Staying up late. You're a bad girl, aren't you? Are you interested in this book? You can try and read it too. Sit here, please. Mm? What are you surprised for? Could it be because of taking my lap as your seat? It’s embarrassing? haha. What's with that now? You've done more embarrassing things with me, haven't you? I love that cute-like you. *kiss* 

[07:06] Show your true self only to me. Having a lot of interests like this, it makes me happy you ask me things frankly. It’s complicated, though. I wonder if you have any interest in me. Of course you do, you say? Hmmm, that’s because it’s not written in any literature.I see. It means that I need to tell you right away about me. There are things that only a princess can explain to a sage; won't you teach me lots of things? About you. About love.

[07:53 ]The time I spend with you is very pleasant. To be treated as a sage, in front of my young lady I'm reduced to a fool, love is something that makes you dense, isn't it? What's wrong? What are you making such a sad face for? It's okay. I’m here for you. You won't cry ever again. Come. Inside my arms.Feelings that can’t be said by words.I should the one who understand the most of it yet,I can’t help but vexed. So please allow me to kiss you endlessly to prove my feelings. *kiss*

[08:42] I’ve been very happy to be able to meet you. But I’m worried if that feeling doesn’t reach you. That’s why I want to reach your hand and always hug you like this. Is no good? You’ve made me crazy for you, Princess. Then, wouldn't you teach me everything about you too? *kiss* When I hold you in my arms my heart feels at ease. 

[09:26] From now on you are mine only. I thought there wasn't a thing in this world unknown to me but, you made me realize there were things I still didn't know, such as love and you. I came to think when seeing your smile and listening to your voice that more than a sage or a vampire I was just a man. I thank you for accepting me for I am. I swear to protect you, and your very smile, thank you. I love you from my heart.

Notes :
(2)  Because he uses the verb "yaru" which is often used to name intercourse though it also means “to do”, saying "yaritai" can be taken as "I wanna get laid" instead of “I want to do it (the vampire role)”, that's why he later says he didn't mean it that way xD
-Razu&Suzu-

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Me interesa saber tu opinión, así que no te vayas sin comentar ;)